December 18, 2014

Getting to know Mrs. Kirk

Ugh you guys I don't know what my deal is, but I am stuck in a blogging RUT.
It's not that I don't have time, I just don't have anything in mind.
So I was really happy when I got nominated to fill out some questions from Rachel over at Blonde with a Chanse. 

Wanna learn more about Mrs. Kirk? Here we go!



Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Jess
  2. Reba Jane (my dad)
  3. Auntie
  4. "Bootiful" (my hubby)

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Concessions @ Movie Theater 
  2. Retail
  3. Traveling Logistics Assistant
  4. Receptionist
Four movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Pitch Perfect
  2. Safe Haven
  3. 10 Things I Hate About You
  4. Elf
Four books I’d recommend:
  1. Love Languages
  2. Fight less, love more
  3. Robin Carr - The Wanderer (and the rest of that series)
  4. Personality Plus
Four places I have lived:
  1. Vernal, UT
  2. Pleasant Grove, UT
  3. Downtown Salt Lake City, UT
  4. Valencia, CA
  5. Orem, UT
  6. Murray, UT (pretty much all over the Salt Lake area)
Four places I have been:
  1. Manly Beach/Sydney/Melbourne, Australia
  2. Bangkok, Thailand
  3. Singapore
  4. Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I had a traveling job for awhile so we went everywhere, which was great but I had a huge fear of flying! 

Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. Hawaii
  2. Australia, again
  3. California (I love Santa Monica at Christmas time)
  4. Texas. miss my bestie & I've always wanted to go there
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Gross parts of an animal; intestines, pig feet...etc
  2. Lamb
  3. Anything really spicy
  4. Seafood (although there are some exclusions)
Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Mexican food
  2. Steak & potatoes
  3. Biscuits & Gravy
  4. My grandma's swedish pancakes
Four TV shows that I watch:
  1. EVERYTHING on Food Network
  2. The Voice
  3. Mike & Molly
  4. About a Boy, Big Bang Theory & I READ about Sons of Anarchy because I can't stomach the episodes ha ha, although I did watch the last part of the finale and cried my eyes out.
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Our first Christmas as husband & wife
  2. Seeing both sides of the family at Christmas
  3. Giving my Dad his Christmas present I have been working on
  4. Making some marriage resolutions on NYE
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. "I'm hungry" but it comes out like HANGRY
  2. "Hey Babe"
  3. "Did you lock that?" (I have anxiety about all the doors being locked)
  4.  "Love you!"

I nominate....



Hope you all have a Merry Christmas & get to spend it with the ones you love most. Hopefully I'll be back to blog soon, and won't be such a slacker like I have been. ;)



 photo download7-1.png

3 comments:

  1. Have fun reading mine! It's up on the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I always love your posts!! I will get working on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing it, I can't wait to read yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all of you! Thank you for your comments!

Share