January 31, 2015

Date Night ideas


\
So last year at my bridal shower there was a Date Night jar & everyone would take a popsicle stick and write down an idea for a date night. John & I used it for the first time the other night because we were kinda sick of the same movie on the couch thing. We pulled the "make dessert" stick. 
We ended up making some no-bake cookies and they were delicious! It was fun, cheap & easy!
That same night, a friend on Facebook was asking for date night ideas so I thought i'd pull all the sticks out and make a blog post. So here I am, sharing the date night ideas that were shared with me.
Some of them are kind of....interesting?




Bubble bath together
Put a mattress in the bed of the truck & go park somewhere
Star gazing
Put a tent up in the backyard and camp out
Massage night
Picnic in the park
Golf date
Game night, whoever wins gets a massage
Pedicures
Take a drive up on the mountain, have a picnic on the tailgate in the middle of no-where
Make Dessert
Dance under the stars
Work on a project together or sketch out an idea you have for your next remodel

.....and then you have these ideas....
Play sex dice (booze is optional) 
Go to a car show, find an empty backseat & carry armorall wipes in your purse. (I would never do that)
Cut each others hair... (yeah, I'm serious, that's what it said. Maybe you'll laugh as hard as I did)


What would you add to this list? 

 photo download7-1.png

1 comment:

I love hearing from all of you! Thank you for your comments!

Share